I always have short term and long term goals. Long term goal is a healthy future me, someone who can play with the grandchildren, someone who can still run the marathon when i'm 80... My short term goals are divided into nutrition and workouts, I have to find motivation for both. One of my biggest inspiration is myself, I like to like and accept myself. For a long time, I didn't like myself, my body etc... I always ignored pictures, nice clothes, beach days and had self-doubt. These days everything has changed, I mean I am competing in a Bikini where I can't hide anything haha I love to taken model pictures, go to beach or just go to the local gym and walk around. Don't get me wrong not in a "cocky" way but in a way like "Yes, I like myself". There is no food or workouts that could move me back to my old lifestyle, although everybody knows I love Chocolate Movie days on the coach, but not everyday. Balance is one of the key to maintain a healthy body and spirit.
My motivation comes from several places. I like to get feed backs just a smile or a nice comment always feel good and keep you going right?
Some of my favorite motivation:
- new gym clothes- I like to have unique clothing at the gym...
- beach days- it is not just the tanning I like but just to walk around and nothing to hide loooooool
- events- when I can wear a very pretty dress, makes me workout even harder
- people- like to get nice feed backs for sure
- insta girls- omg on insta you can find so many gym girls, that gives me chill to train until I look like one of them :)
- future me- I really really want to stay healthy
- healthy me- the knowledge behind nutrition is my new favorite to inspire me
- winning- sometimes when my friends want to pull me down and want me to quite, I know I am already a winner because I have started and I won't give up.
It is a lifestyle not just a meal or a week diet. Change won't come easy, but once you find your balance miracle will start to show :D